Core Flex Classes
What makes our adult fitness top notch is balancing between stabilizer small muscle training to prevent injuries, while getting you strong and in shape.
No matter if you’re a beginner or experienced in the gym, we can make the training easier or harder depending on your level.
Our program will make you:
- Strong, lean, and toned up
- Less prone to injury and rehab old injuries
- Change your posture and improve flexibility
At CoreXcell we pride ourselves on being able to adjust our programs based on each individuals needs within a group setting. Each client is tested prior to entering our program to adjust our exercise routine to meet their needs and keep them injury free. There is much more private attention and form correction in our classes. Nutrition discussions and food choices will be discussed as a group at the end of work outs.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Mon, Tues, Thurs
PERSONAL TRAINING AT OUR FACILITY
- Call to schedule a priviate training session in the morning or evening
- An individually designed program can include any combination of strength training, cardiovascular conditioning, stretching and weight management to achieve your desired fitness goals.Our Trainers provide motivation, nutritional guidance and hands-on assistance with a program specific to your needs.